Tuesday 30 April 2013

Ellen Von Unwerth Photo Response


 
These two images are photo responses to Ellen Von Unwerth, they were taken against a white background so I could create a detailed look on facial features as Ellen focuses on makeup that has been applied and the model at different angles and giving different facial expressions. In the 2nd image I raised the camera to get a shadowed background but a shin on the hair because when the image was turned to black and white it would break down the bold area of the hair. I decided to edit these images in Photo Shop as in the first stages of editing and comparing Ellen's images I had notices the background to the images especially my Response 2 had a dotted background therefore using the paintbrush at a circle shape I was able to create an equally patterned background to get the best out of my response.

No comments:

Post a Comment